Friday 17 August 2007

Keel dem nig-nogs

Feds train clergy to "quell dissent" during marshall law.

From "The History of Planned Parenthood":

First, birth controllers hoped (correctly) that black leaders would be easier to manipulate than Catholic leaders had been. The movement planned to win black cooperation by placing blacks in highly visible positions. Sanger described this to Clarence Gamble in October 1939. In that letter she described how "colored Ministers, preferably with social service backgrounds" could be used and added ominously, "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out the idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
Don't know why I put those together. Just seemed like a good idea.

This, this and this too. Old hat, I know. Suppose I'd better stop living in the past. Worry about the Future of America. Family Security Matters, you know. Even so, interesting things sometimes happen in the past. Why are you wearing that silly man suit? I didn't like that film. Harvey, was it? Or am I thinking of Farscape again?

I'll do better next time, I dare say.

No comments: