Wednesday 29 August 2007

EDOM

I'm trying to remember a song. I can't remember the tune or any of the words and I think I never knew the name of song or "artist". There's a woman singing in it. It was on the radio. Smooth FM. Your life, your music. I prefer Lincs FM. From the Humber to the Wash. Hits and Memories. The Wash, that's where Bad King John's treasure sank. I'm not a big fan of that Gwen Stefani. Remember the video to "Don't Speak" by No Doubt? Prescient.

It's very annoying not being able to remember that song. I'd forgotten it before but I heard it walking around Wilkinson's only to forget it again.

I heard on the news, on Smooth FM. Gerry McCann has a blog. It's rubbish. I prefer ben-fairhall, who seems to have focused very much on that missing girl. I don't like the McCann homepage. Something about the big picture of the all-seeing eye with its iris defect. There are lots of double Ms carved into the walls at the Templar Preceptory in Temple Bruer, apparently.

1 comment:

Ben Fairhall said...

Hello mate,

Thank you for the plug... This blog (and the links) looks very interesting indeed.

If you find out any more about the double M's carved into the preceptory walls, please let me know.


Cheers
Ben
bc_fairhall@yahoo.co.uk