Thursday 16 August 2007

Franz Carr was quite fast

I notice I' ve slipped into a pattern of providing very short pieces of information. I've never been on for verbosity, but I should include more information. My big note book is more or less indecipherable, even to me. I'll get it up on the interweb one of these days. Lots of stuff in it.


Of course it's been an A4E day today and I heard that one of my fellow sufferers is from a place called "Seven Hills". Well, I immediately thought, Rome, Constantinople, Temple Bruer, Twin Peaks. Well, the first two. Temple Bruer is a place of Templar significance, Brueria to the confessing Templar devil-worshipping sodomites, formerly home to one of my ancestors, still housing the remnants of a Templar prefectory and it has seven streets. Or houses, I forget which. Was one of the four homes of the Templars' idol in Britain.

Reminds me of a story I heard last week when I was there. One of them went for a job, with one of his mates, as tree fellers. They were sent away because there were only two of them. Bum bum.

The Consultants were on the radio last night. Well worth staying up for. Especially Chicken Brown. I like a bit of musical comedy, me.

I wanted to say something about Damu, Semiramis and Nimrod the Abyssinian, but I've run out of momentum.

As for attaining higher consciousness through drugs, Fortune warned that "it is one thing to unloosen the girders of the mind, and quite another to get the rivets tightened up again, and unless one is prepared to go through life rattling like a cheap motor-car it is unwise to seek this method of development, speedy and effectual though it is."
-- The most recent rigint blog.

No comments: