Tuesday 8 January 2008

It's not whether you win or lose but how you play the game...

ITV showed a programme, an episode of "Tonight with [Sir] Trevor McDonald", called "To Catch a Predator" last night. Based on the American programme of that name being discussed currently in a thread over at RigInt. It was immediately followed on the BBC by a particularly bad edition of "Panorama" in it's Vine-friendly dummed down form, which was also about internet grooming.

I noticed something shown repeatedly in the Panorama, a button from the CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection, to me meaning they practice the exploitation of children, but they could just be semi literate) website marked "Report Abuse". It's an interesting image. I'd like to put it into this post but even looking at the source code I can't find the address of the image itself. If you can, send it in.

http://www.ceop.gov.uk/

The button's near the top of the page. Red background, white writing. The words "report abuse" and a picture of a pyramid with a big eye on top in place of capstone.

But I'm probably seeing things that aren't there.


I do that a lot, or so people would have me believe.

It was the only thing shown more than once, and with no reasonable context at all, that satanic image on Panorama. Rubbing our noses in it. "To BE a Predator".

Feminism and the forces behind it are a threat to consciousness itself, not just to a political position. Hence the promotion of submissive pseudo-democracy that crushes awareness today. The fall of meaningful democracy and the trade unions.

I don't believe in an interventionist God -- Nick Cave

It would destroy the narrative structure of life, wouldn't it? It's the same reason the heroes of, say, science fiction, can't be too powerful, it wouldn't be meaningful anymore, in a plot-based sense.

Of course, it can be a bit frustrating to always be on the losing side too. The above child protection people practicing pederasty to gain power over men, the only real form of power, so that they can feed on the adoration and gain even more power. Yeah, fucking little kids up the arse until you break their minds isn't just fun, it's a vital part of power. Maybe only powerful people can get away with it, yeah. Maybe the only people allowed into powerful positions are those who the existing powers-that-be have something on, like a video of him with a child on his knob. But also it helps to gain power to go around pederasting.

Too many shadows, whispering voices
Faces on posters, too many choices
If, when, why, what?
How much have you got?
Have you got it, do you get it, if so, how often?
And which do you choose, a hard or soft option?
(How much do you need?)
In a West End town, a dead end world
The East End boys and West End girls
-- "West End Girls", Pet Shop Boys

What if now, after all, What if everything you've got made you want more -- What if..., The Lightning Seeds

When you go will you send back
A letter from america?
Take a look up the railtrack
From miami to canada
-- "Letter from America", the Proclaimers

A local company is called Bethel. That rings a bell in me.

I can't hear it. All these people are talking too much. Like that sketch in Armstrong and Miller with the RAF pilots talking modish drivel. Innit.

It'd be nice if I could hear myself think sometimes. I occasionally realise I've been thinking and it turns out the be something interesting. My brain just gets on with it while I'm busy. I've got the associative mind necessary for a conspiracy theorist. I like that label, I don't like Robin Ramsay. Conspiracies come together. When I strated having and interest in UFOs I never thought it would lead to these discoveries about feminism. MALTA, according to something I once read, is the Montauk Alsace Lorraine Time Archives. Arsenal is managed by an Alsatian and has a long conspiratorial history. Alsace's symbol is the double cross. Robison the mason who exposed the Illuminati, also a sentimental feminist, claims the amalgamation of the Alsation lodges preceded the formation of the Illuminati.

Did they KingKill Elvis? He was the King after all. At least he'd probably do in magical terms.

Local History.

No comments: