Wednesday 16 January 2008

How my interview went

Cheek. As I say I had an interview the other day. I didn't particularly want the job, but the jobcentre need to be appeased like some unclean god demanding sacrifice and that means pretending to look for a job. To be honest the only reason I applied was because the boss there asked me to. They brought someone in after that to do the job temporarily and I immediately assumed that she would get the job permanently. Appointed without anyone else being interviewed by the area manager. Looks like I was right, they've decided to just give her the job although she didn't apply and had planned to be only temporary. A bit cheeky given that I was asked to apply, but there you go. Very cheeky. I've been given a letter proving to the jobcentre that I had the interview and apprently containing some "feedback". Not interested in your semi-literate ramblings. Fools. Talk shit as much as you want but I'm not capitulating to the dishonesty. Fuck 'em.

The thing I always try to remember though is that corporations are forced participants in these social engineering experiments just as much as we are.

From a quote on Glenn Sacks' blog. Someone talking about preferential hiring policies for women, women being hired first, sacked last and paid more for being engineers. Rubbish. As the man himself says they keep it quiet so they aren't forced into it by public opinion, they're worried about how the public would receive the truth. They keep it secret, there's no government requirement, it's the plaything of the rich. It's meant to make us the playthings of the rich. The fact that is doesn't obviously make them money or gain them anything shows it's for some other motive. Three guesses.

No comments: