Friday 16 November 2007

Ninth post this week, too many.

Just some minor observations now.

Blair introduced the house system to our comprehensive school system. Terrible. Remember the good old days of fagging and inter-house rugger matches from his public school days, I suppose. That's what happens when you let Etonian types loose in society. Bring back matron! Spanking never did me any harm! A bit of buggery is good for the armed forces!

Do you think I would leave you dying
There's room on my horse for two
Climb up here Joe, we'll soon by flying
Back to the ranks so blue
Can you feel Joe I'm all a tremble
Perhaps it's the battle's noise
But I think it's that I remember
When we were two little boys
-- Rolf Harris

Nice song. Remember the Templar logo: two men on a horse.

Greg Palast, I think it was, mentions a woman who was a director of a vote machine company. Got herself elected to office, with her own dodgy tech.

A quote, I think in the book "India Brittanica", that India becoming a parliamentary democracy would be the proudest day in British history, said in the 18th century.

Healthcare and trauma/shock economics - not the profit motive, but politics and ideology.

h(b?) boham(botham?)(higginbotham?) carter + gibson -- what did I write that for?

No comments: