Saturday 10 November 2007

Great Dismal Swamp

Or Blackwater, if you prefer. A very poetic name. Liverpool, former home of the slave trade, means Blackpool, or Blackwater. A coincidence of names. Just down the coast is Blackpool, with its legendary illuminations. I've never been illuminated there myself, but I understand it's very impressive. The blackpool tower is the other claim to fame of the town, a little version of the eiffel tower, the occultic implications of Eiffel I won't go into. The town has one other claim to fame: home of the hen night.

Dublin: dubh lin, black water. International Trade Mart, Centro Mundiale Commerciale, World Trade Centre.

As Boykin says:

"He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol."

Chin up.

EDIT: I've just overheard the fool sitting next to me, as no one can talk loud enough in a library, talking about how someone I know got his uncle put in prison "for no reason", "when he ain't even done nothing". A peadophile, apparently.

No comments: