Monday 10 September 2007

...it does me good like it bloody well should...



This website I linked to yesterday:

"Design, build and install a Homeland Security Centre for an Asian country.
The Opcentre can override all national radio and TV broadcasts in time of
crisis."
I don't like that company.

Dog Soldiers was on last night, a film I've been wanting to watch for a while. Quite good. Not that accurate, mind. Popular misconception, the stuff about silver and werewolves.

As usual on a monday I'm a bit busy. More tomorrow.

And now shes two years older
Her mothers with a soldier
She left me when my drinking
Became a proper stinging
The devil came and took me
From bar to street to bookie
No more nights by the telly
No more nights nappies smelling
-- "Up the Junction", Squeeze

No comments: