Thursday 12 July 2007

Nothing to post today.

It's first thing in the morning. I had a visit at my placement from Sonia for A4E, delivering my timesheet. Today, it turns out, I'm to go to my placement, but they don't want me until this afternoon.

In order to be at one with the Static Cosmos, one must achieve a state of supreme stillness.
This state is known as Apathy.
The word APATHY derives from the Atlantean. A-PATH-Y.
A meaning A. PATH meaning PATH. And Y being an abbreviation of WHY. Quite literally A PATH TO THE MEANING WHY.
-- Robert Rankin, "The Book of Ultimate Truths"

Watch Adam Curtis. He shits on Michael Moore.

On edit: I must remember to post about Madeleine McCann. She's still getting on the news. when I have a break I go and stand near the church and upon the railings is a yellow ribbon and a small cuddly toy, evidently placed there for the missing girl. This blog mentions some of the oddities about her. There are some others.

No comments: