Friday 20 July 2007

End of week three, must keep count

I've not had much to do with women in the past, I'm glad to say, and I'm not entirely glad to have to deal with them now. I'm not used to all this back stabbing. Luckily they don't think of me as being one of them so they happily stab each other in the back in front of me. All very pally to their faces, of course, but not behind their backs. The shop, I think I've mentioned, has two female managers and an infrequently present female area manager. The one manager is off sick now, and for the foreseeable future. She always seemed slightly sinister to me, but it's the other manager who's been vigourously betraying her to the area manager.

I've been getting more angry about yesterday, the two A4E staff wittering about me behind my back. I don't like that at all. Still, New Deal is like a force of nature, it's just an irrational thing that comes along and proves bad things happen to good people. It just has to be suffered through until it's over and things can go back to normal. Like a plague of locusts to a biblical peasant.

No comments: