Friday 6 July 2007

Leave it, Tyson...

Happy. happy, joy, joy. A week over. Friday is the best day at A4E because it's shorter.


I had a nice visit from a bailiff this morning. He gave me a seizure of goods notice, but didn't seize anything. I have no goods, he says. He gave me a list of my goods through his eyes: TV (small tube); mobile phone; CD radio casette (bust). That's about the size of it, yep. So that's all sorted, as far as the bailiff's concerned it's the council's problem. I got home to find another letter from the council. I'm not sure what it is but I couldn't help seeing red ink.


I suppose I should got through the last two days on New Deal for you. I got out and about to fetch a Morrison's application form on the Thursday morning, as I'd hoped, an expedition which conveniently merged with morning break. I didn't manage to get them filled in, mind. It's the questions they ask: What makes a job with Waitrose right for you? Well, they're the only ones who gave me a form. Name an occasion when you have excelled yourself in work or education? Can't be doing that. I'm just not good with lies. The rest of the day I managed to waste doing a "project". This is a folder full of papers supposedly teaching you how to work in a shop. Today, the Friday, I've finished it off, although I think it's meant to last several weeks. I'm sure I'll find something else to do come the new week. I had no idea there were two different types of forklift truck driving licence. I'm not taking one myself, but the one other person on the course who regularly turns up is, or has done. I've no ambition to be like forklift-driver Klaus.


I don't know what the real purpose of the "project" is, it could be some kind of brainwashing or it could jsut be aimed at congenital idiots. I'm inclined to believe it's meant to cause the reader to internalise its own paradigm, if I may be so bold as to use psychobabble.


Everyone seems to be doped up. There are no people on a New Deal course, barring myself, who prefer to be sober. There is dope, marijuana, and probably the prozac which is the plague of the modern underclass. Everyone needs their brain deadening, as if the course itself wasn't enough for that. But it's not just the people on New Deal that take it, it's the reality of mind control. I'm not saying the government don't put voices into people's heads with microwaves, turn their phones against them and use RADAR as a mind control tool, a la the Montauk Project. I'm not saying they aren't doping the water with oestrogen and using subliminal messages and MI6 IRD style tricks and lies to deceive people, quite the opposite, they are doing these things. But the IRD stuff is only for the newspaper readers and the rest is just for a few unfortunate individuals. Only the mass drugging of the poor with "mood enhancers", a kind of non-physical lobotomy, is widespread amongst all the troublesome poor and totally effective. Don't expect that war on drugs to get cracking anytime soon.


I'm writing this from the library. You get funny people in a library. Lots of people with shopping trollies, the kind old people, rather than supermarkets, have. There's a woman I occasionally see, morbidly obese, trenchcoat in summer, little shopping trolley. Also totally incomprehensible when speaking, although incredibly loud. I wonder what happened to moon-faced Eve.

No comments: