Thursday 20 March 2008

More important, but less interesting

Bad news from Private Eye. The JobCentre+ is launching yet another idea to attempt to drive people off benefits by removing their dignity. Not my personal complaint, although today I was kept waiting and then moaned at, no it's a news story. They're trialling, in this part of the country although I haven't seen any, Israeli voice stress analysers to detect supposed fraudsters. I will decline to co-operate should to opportunity arise. Given my taciturn nature I think they'd be frustrated at any road.

The rightist Alex Jones surveillance state crowd don't seem too fussed about this.

Joe Lewis, runs an investment group called "Tavistock". Used to think of psychiatry when that came up, not I think of a building spattered with blood fronted by a van with Kingstar in the side. Lewis has lost upwards of a billion, possibly, of his own money on Bear Stearns. Bought about £1.2 at over $100 a share. Now $2 a share. Never mind. Carlyle Capital gone belly up, too. Wasn't expecting that. Something odd going on.

Joe Lewis owns Tottenham Hotspur FC.

Also, same dogs used by the police in the McCann and Jersey Haut de la Garenne cases. False positives. Psyop, maybe. Distract from abuse with fake corpses in Jersey, frame the parents in Portugal.

Bad dog, naughty dog, in your bed.

Until now I'd assumed the parents did it, but this effort by hidden networks to frame the parents changes things slightly.

No comments: